The 52nd European Marine Biology Symposium will be organized by the National Institute of Biology, Marine Biology Station Piran, and will be held in Grand Hotel Bernardin in Portorož (Slovenia) between September 25th and 29th, 2017. All marine biologists are invited to join us for a fruitful and stimulating symposium to be held in a collaborative atmosphere on Mediterranean cost.
The Symposium will take place in Portorož at the Bernardin Congress Centre in the Grand Hotel Bernardin which is located at a tourist resort by the Adriatic Sea walking distance from the medieval towns of Piran and the modern seaside resort of Portorož.
- Abstract Submission and Registration opened: January 23, 2017
- Abstract submission deadline: April 15, 2017
- Notification of abstract acceptance: May 31, 2017
- Early registration deadline: July 15, 2017
- Late registration deadline: August 31, 2017
- Accomodation reservation deadline: August 15, 2017